The Lucky Thirteen Scriptures . . .
1. Isa. 41:10
2. James 1:5
3. 1 Pet. 5:7
4. Phil. 4:13
6. Phil. 4:19
7. Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be [granted] you. also 2 Cor. 5:21
8. Prov. 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
9. Josh. 1:8-9 “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. 9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
10. Ps. 71:20-21 You who have shown me many troubles and distresses Will revive me again, And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth. 21 May You increase my greatness And turn [to] comfort me.
11. Matt. 6:33 “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
13. Zeph. 3:17 “The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.
Isa. 30:15For thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, “In repentance and rest you will be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength.” But you were not willing,
Eph. 2:8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Rev. 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
1 John 5:13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
Jer. 10:23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. RSV
Jer. 32:17 ‘Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You,
Read more at http://spiritualrants.com